Thursday, April 10, 2014

Baking soda hair rinse

Ok really simple stuff.

I haven't bought shampoo since October 2013.
Right now that's really only been like 7 months, but I'm still pretty proud of myself.
I haven't exactly nailed down the perfect shampoo conditioner mix for my luscious raven colored locks, but I haven't given up hope! 
So here's another test I'm doing.

Lemon baking soda hair rinse

Water 
Lemon essential oil (Now organic lemon essential oil )

Mix 3 parts water, 1 part baking soda, and 15-20 drops of lemon essential oil.

That's it.
You're done.

Benefits of this hair rinse (or "no poo" shampoo)

Baking soda strips away gross build up you get from store bought shampoo
Baking soda is more environment friendly than store bought shampoo
Lemon essential oil adds shine to your hair
Excellent treatment for dry scalp or lice


No comments:

Post a Comment